Having been within the army for 9 years, I’ve seen loads of army members make some silly cash errors.
Heck, I’ve been responsible of loads myself!
I had the privilege of being interviewed by a fellow CFP®, Mary Beth Storjohann, who can also be a contributor for Forbes and has a incredible weblog, WorkableWealth.com. As a army partner she too has seen the struggles that many army members face with their cash.
On this podcast we talk about these points and among the greatest methods to beat them. You possibly can learn her write up on Forbes right here.
- The place is the most important lack of training for service members when it comes managing funds?
- What’s the most important subject you see with service members and debt?
- Having a life in fixed transition could make it arduous for army households to function in a two revenue family. How can having a funds in place assist to ease among the stress that comes with a single-income residence?
- What would you say to a service member who needs to buy a house, however isn’t certain the place their orders will take them within the subsequent two years?
- Service members have entry to a wide range of tax free advantages and alternatives resembling BHA. How ought to they leverage these alternatives?
- What choices can be found for service members in the case of saving for immediately and for the longer term? Roth TSP, TSP, Roth IRA… which makes essentially the most sense? Gained’t the pension cowl their revenue wants?
- What’s one of the best ways to get began in organizing your funds as a service member?